Tuition & Financial Aid
Includes all books, fees, and lunch
|Junior Kindergarten - Grade 4:||$51,870|
|Grade 5 - 6:||$52,170|
St. Luke's School offers an optional Tuition Refund Plan provided by A.W.G. Dewar. The After School Program of enrichment classes is available at an additional fee. Financial Aid is also available for the After School Program.
St. Luke’s School offers a community lunch through Cater To You, which is included in the tuition listed above.
Please follow these directions carefully when filing for Financial Aid.
By December 1, 2021:
Fill out the TADS Financial Aid Application Worksheet (which should be completed by the custodial parent(s); the custodial parent's current spouse, if remarried; and the non-custodial parent, if the parents are separated). Once the worksheet is completed, parents must complete the TADS Financial Aid Application online.
Submit the following items to TADS:
- A copy of your most recent W-2 and/or 1099 tax forms.
- A copy of your most recent U.S. Individual or Joint Tax Return (Form 1040) including all schedules.
- And if appropriate to your family's circumstances, a copy of your child’s 1040 form.
By February 1, 2022:
- Submit a copy of your 2020 W-2 and/or 1099 tax forms.
By April 15, 2022:
- Submit a copy of your 2017 W-2, Individual or Joint Tax Return (Form 1040) including all schedules.
The Financial Aid Committee reserves the right to ask for additional financial documentation or explanation if it feels that more information is needed.
Financial Aid decisions will be communicated to St. Luke's families and applicants with each student's Enrollment Agreement. The school cannot guarantee that funds will be available to applicants who file after the December 1 deadline.
To learn more about Financial Aid at independent schools, visit the National Association of Independent Schools website.
Mail required documents to:
1201 Hawthorne Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403