To Apply to St. Luke's School
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be available starting September 3.
Applications for the 2019-20 school year are currently being considered on a very limited basis for some grades.
Please contact the Admissions Office (email@example.com, 212-924-5960) for any questions or information about the admissions process.
- Click here to submit an online application through the school's admission portal with Ravenna. Applicants will need to create a profile and select St. Luke's School in order to sign up for tours and the Open House.
- If you are a Financial Aid applicant and need an application fee waiver, please call the school at 212.924.5960 ext 231. Please note, the waiver ONLY applies to the admissions application fee and is only available for financial aid applicants.
- The admissions portal will allow you to sign up for all required admissions events (tour, parent interview, school visit).
- Submit the supporting documentation. This includes your child's ERB test results and school report. ERB testing is only required for Grades 2- 7.
- Applicants to Grades 5 - 7 should submit a letter of recommendation from one of their current (academic) teachers.
- Request that a copy of your current school records to be sent directly to St. Luke's School. Your school may require our transcript release form.
- Indicate on the application form if you are applying for financial aid. You can apply for financial aid online through the TADS website. All families are required to pay the financial aid application fee.
- Select one of the Early Notification applications, if you are applying for Junior Kindergarten Early Notification. To qualify, you must be a sibling, child of an alumnus/a or current faculty/staff, or parishioner family.
- View online and downloadable application forms, information on financial aid, and admission materials.
All information provided to St. Luke’s School during the Admissions process is strictly confidential. St. Luke’s School does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in its admissions policies or educational programs. All acceptances are in writing. Registration is considered complete upon signing and returning the enrollment contract along with the required tuition deposit.