Much of each child’s day is spent in the classroom, learning and growing with their friends. When a family joins our community, our school becomes an extension of their home.
In the spirit of the St. Luke’s way, we all play a role in annual giving. As a small school, we rely on the generosity of our community to sustain and enhance everything we treasure about our school.
- Recruits and retains outstanding faculty
- Enriches our academic program
- Makes small class sizes possible
- Builds upon our culturally rich community
- Enhances our building and grounds